Gutterhead - Adult Party Game
The fiendishly filthy drawing game that's like the naughty love child of Pictionary and Cards Against Humanity.
- DRAW, MIME & GUESS over 240 fiendishly filthy words and phrases such as 'Teabagging', 'Wet Dream', 'Camel Toe' and a bunch of other stuff too outrageous to write here.
- TEAMS COMPETE HEAD-TO-HEAD in a race to the end of the board which will swiftly expose the depraved minds of your so-called 'innocent' friends.
- SUITABLE FOR 4-16 PLAYERS. Play time 30-60 mins. Rules take just 90 seconds to learn. All players are involved at all times. Includes optional drinking game rules.
- "INCREDIBLE" - UNILAD. This adult board game guarantees gut-busting laughter at your next dinner party, pre-drinks, hen party, stag do, Christmas party, adult games night or boozy social
Gutterhead – The Fiendishly Filthy Drawing Game
Gutterhead is the hilarious adult party game that involves drawing, miming and guessing over 240 fiendishly filthy words and phrases such as 'Teabagging', 'Wet Dream', 'Camel Toe' and a bunch of other stuff too outrageous to write here.
Teams are pitted against each other head-to-head. Simply draw the words on the playing cards to your teammates so that they can guess correctly before the opposition does. First team to the end of the board wins.
With optional drinking game rules to lubricate your seedy brain, Gutterhead guarantees to bring gut-busting laughter, bad drawings and profanity miming to your next party and leave you shocked at how filthy your friends really are.
- "Incredible!" - UNILAD
- "If You LOVE Cards Against Humanity, You'll DIE Over This" - KIIS 1065
- "Highly Recommended" - Loaded Magazine
How to Play
- Gutterhead is played in teams
- The first player picks up a card, reads the word on it and shows the card to one player from each of the other teams
- 3, 2, 1... GO
- The players who have seen the card must now draw the word to their teammates. Teammates shout out their guesses as the drawings develop. The first team to guess correctly wins the round, rolls the dice, moves forward and picks up a new card. The first team to the finish line wins.
- 240 Playing cards divided into 5 categories (Person/Place, Object, Action, Feeling/Sensation & 'Naughty or Nice')
- Game board, dice & rules
- 4 Whiteboards & dry-wipe pens
- 4 Poo-shaped playing pieces
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We really hope you love Gutterhead as much as we do, however, we appreciate that not everyone is lucky enough to have our excellent sense of humour, therefore we offer a 30 day refund policy.
What's more, you don't have to pay for return postage. Yipee! Simply send it back and PayPal will refund your return shipping cost. Activate now to enjoy this service. http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/nb/27739-224470-12439-106?lc=en_GB&enc_id=2HNLG5VCXVQF8
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
See our Refunds Policy for full details.
We use Hermes, Royal Mail and DHL for all UK deliveries.
We aim to despatch all orders within 1 working day. This may not always be possible depending on the volume of orders on our system, so if your order has not been despatched within 3 working days, please contact us directly.
Standard delivery is £2.95. This means that you receive your order within 2 to 6 days from the date it was despatched.
Standard next day delivery is £9.99 [UK only], orders received before 12 noon will be processed and despatched on a priority basis to maximise the chance that your order will arrive by the end of the next working day.
Special next day delivery is £11.99 [UK only], orders received before 12 noon will be processed and despatched on a priority basis to guarantee it reaches you by 1pm the next day.
We deliver to the whole of Europe, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of World. Please allow between 5 - 8 working days to receive your order to these locations. Delivery costs will be indicated at checkout.
For all delivery related queries please email us at email@example.com.